Employing ASE-Certified Technicians helps your customers.
Take it to the next level … and help your business itself.
ASE’s Blue Seal of Excellence Recognition Program
You recruit the best employees, support their training, and insist on the best equipment. Your business stands out because of your ASE-certified staff and the quality reputation you’ve earned with your customers.
Now it’s time to get all the attention you deserve for your commitment to excellence — through the ASE Blue Seal of Excellence Recognition Program. To qualify, your business must meet the specific criteria of one of the following categories:
(Dealerships, Independent Repair Shops, Fleet Garages, etc.)
- At least 75% of technicians performing diagnosis and repairs must be ASE certified
- Each area of service offered in the shop must be covered by at least one ASE-Certified Technician
(Research and Engineering Firms, Diagnostic Assistance Services, etc.)
- At least 75% of professionals performing functions related to support must be ASE certified
- Each area of support offered must be covered by at least one ASE-certified professional
(Retailers, Jobbers, Wads, etc.)
- At least 75% of parts counterpersons must be ASE certified
- Each area of service offered must be covered by at least one ASE-certified parts counterperson
Please note: All facilities that employ full-time service consultants and/or estimators must have at least one who is ASE certified. Service consultants must have current ASE Service Consultant (C1) certification and estimators must have current Damage Analysis & Estimating (B6) certification.
To read about program benefits click here.