GREAT SERVICE STARTS HERE
Our technicians are part of a network of over 35,000 factory-trained Ford technicians across America ready to service the exciting Ford car, truck and SUV lineup. Their training was developed by the same company that designed, engineered and built the vehicles. This means we have the right parts, tools, and techs to help ensure service is performed correctly the first time.
FORD ACCEPTED SERVICE TRAINING (FAST) PROGRAM
Ford Customer Service Division (FCSD) in partnership with our Ford/Lincoln Dealer partners developed the Ford Accepted Service Training (FAST) Program. The goal of FAST is to provide technicians who have professional level Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certifications, a shorter path to obtain course equivalency credit toward Ford Service Technician Specialty Training (STST). This in turn enables technicians to become productive members of their new shop faster!
The benefits of the program do not stop there. The program can also grant credit to new employees for courses completed while working for another OEMs or for training received while serving in one of the U.S. Military branches. Dealers also benefit from a reduced cost to train technicians, both in direct cost and loss of productivity. For information about the program and how to get involved, click here.
If you have never registered for an ASE test, visit www.ase.com and select the Create myASE Account link in the myASE login box. You will then be prompted through several screens to provide information about yourself to set up your account.
If you have already created a myASE account, then:
- Login to your myASE account.
- Select Company-Assigned ID.
- Select the Add Company-Assigned ID button.
- Select Ford from the Company drop-down menu and enter your Ford ID in the Company-Assigned ID field and then select Submit.
- Select the Profile tab to review your information and check on your release status. Confirm that your information is correct.
- Select the "Release my ASE status to others" checkbox and then select the Submit button.
- Log in to your myASE account.
- Select Store link.
- Select the checkbox(s) for the ASE Certification Test(s) for which you wish to test.
- After going through several prompts, you can schedule your appointment. If you have multiple tests to schedule, you may also select the "Select All" checkbox.
- Then you can Find the Test Center that is most convenient for you and select the Schedule an Appointment link to find available locations.
- Once you have scheduled your test appointments you will be directed to an Appointment Confirmation page where you should see the correct date/time for your ASE Certification test(s). Select either the Print Registration Ticket button to print your registration ticket, or select Continue to complete the registration process.
If at any point you have trouble during the registration process for your ASE Certification test(s), email us at email@example.com, or contact ASE Customer Service at 1-800-390-6789 between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday-Friday, except holidays. Operators are here to help guide you through the registration process and answer any and all questions that you may have.
ASE Contact information
National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence
1503 Edwards Ferry Rd., NE Suite 401
Leesburg, VA 20176